Find Your Fall Bliss Tour 2018
Find Your Fall Bliss Tour 2018
Join Bruce Getty, Joseph Watrous aka Gemini Digitized and Kirit Prajapati for an epic 5 night/6 day fall tour photo workshop adventure in the premiere New England autumn destinations! We will venture to all the idyllic and quintessential autumn scenes as well as explore for off the beaten path locations to ensure you find your fall bliss in 2018! You can book now with full payment or 1/2 down deposit to secure your spot on this unique photography /workshop tour experience!
When: October 11th - 16th 2018
Where: Vermont - New Hampshire - New York
Now Booking! Only 6 Spaces Left!
Thank you for your interest in this tour. We look forward to meeting you and providing an unforgettable photo tour and workshop adventure. Our photo tours are intended to be very much hands-on learning experiences, along with in-depth instruction at every scene we visit along the way. Every fall season is a little different and research and weather data indicates the coast will be ripe with exploding hues of autumn delight this upcoming season. The itinerary is packed full of bucolic farms, idyllic covered bridges, quaint towns, dazzling waterfalls and awe-inspiring tree-lined lake vistas.
We will cover a lot of territory on this tour and encourage everyone to come prepared for long days, which will include:
- Shooting sunrise and sunset
- Exploring dazzling fall scenes
- Full photography instruction at every scene we visit from Bruce, Joseph and Kirit!
- Group lunches
- In-depth edit sessions (Lightroom/Photoshop basics - Advanced Photoshop Exposure blending)
- Group dinners (quality food at local restaurants)
- All ground transportation included
- All hotel accommodations included (5 nights/single occupancy ie: your own room)
- All meals included (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Fly into Burlington, Vermont (we will pick you up from the airport)
- Prepare for our first day on the ground exploring and embracing the quaint beauty abound in upper Vermont
- Lakes/barn scenes/waterfalls 1st day
- Our itinerary will be based on our scouting 2 days prior to your arrival ( we have a ton of locations we plan to explore and capture with you ie: Iconic farm scenes, inspiring lake vistas, antiquated covered bridges and so much more!)
- Then head to our home base in Rutland, Vermont for the next 2 nights
- Also, 1 night stay in North Conway, New Hampshire and Upstate New York
Workshop Cancellation Policy
Multi-day Photography Workshop Cancellation Policy: We rely on your confirmed attendance to make important arrangements for the workshop. If you need to cancel, please let us know no fewer than 30 days prior to the first day of your workshop for a refund of your tuition, less a 10% non-refundable charge. Refunds cannot be made for cancellations initiated within 29 days of the first day of the scheduled workshop, or for no-shows, for any reason. If you are concerned with this possibility, please consider purchasing travel insurance. Workshop registration may be transferable to another multi-day workshop, so please contact us asap if you have an emergency cancellation need.
Bruce and Joseph are both fully insured for transportation and on location scene exploring for your peace of mind and safety considerations.
You can email or DM us on Instagram with any questions or any special considerations regarding this tour.